Long-term absence of exercise is the enemy of health, according to the World Health Organization, physical inactivity has become the fourth largest risk factor affecting global mortality, with 6% of annual mortality related to lack of exercise.
Long-term lack of exercise in the human body will deteriorate the function of tissues and organs by 30%, which can cause basic muscle atrophy and low respiratory circulation, so that the neck, abdomen, low back and thigh muscle strength is reduced, causing symptoms such as shoulder pain, lumbago, knee pain; low respiratory circulation function, even light labor will occur palpitations and breathing difficulties. In short, there are 8 main hazards of long-term exercise deficiency, including: cancer, cardiovascular disease, heart failure, osteoporosis, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.
According to the standards of the World Health Organization, people aged 18 to 64 should have at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of high intensity aerobic exercise per week, and 20 minutes of daily aerobics can meet this minimum standard.
The intensity of exercise for adults should be in accordance with the principle of "aerobic exercise every day, choose to do high-intensity exercise, 2 to 3 days a week strength exercises, pulling exercises before and after doing", based on aerobic exercise, while taking into account the strength pulling exercises. Walking, running, cycling and deep squatting and bench pressing are suitable for adults.
For obese, overweight people, walking for a long time is the best way to lose weight. If you are overweight, you can first do pedaling, swimming and other non-weight-supporting exercises. However, if you want to prevent and control osteoporosis, brisk walking, jogging and other aerobic exercises that require weight support work better. Ensure that 3 times a week exercise, no less than 30 minutes each time.
There are many benefits of doing cardio exercise, which helps to promote blood circulation, enhance physical fitness and accelerate metabolism. Specifically as follows.
- Cardio exercise can prevent obesity, contributing to weight loss;
- Cardio exerciseis conducive to improving the body's immunity to resist disease and reduce the risk of getting cardiovascular disease, so that blood flows fluently;
- Cardio exercise can lead you to a good mood. Physical exercise will stimulate the brain to release chemicals, so that people feel cheerful, relaxed, and thus enhance self-confidence;
- Cardio exercise can be energetic. Daily exercise is good for increasing muscle strength, so that people have more endurance, and helps the body to transport oxygen and nutrients to various tissues, so that the cardiovascular system works more efficiently;
- Cardio exercise can make sleep better. Regular physical activity can make people fall asleep faster and sleep better, but remember not to exercise before bedtime, otherwise you will be too excited to sleep;
- Cardio exercise can also bring people fun. Exercise and sports can be carried out through social activities so that people can spend time in sports and relax themselves.
If you are shopping perfect gifts for your beloved ones, you’ll feel great about giving fitness equipment which can help enhance their fitness routines. Yosuda keeps aimed at developing premium-quality cardio fitness equipment, which are affordable for most people. Furthermore, Yosuda is offering up to 50% off the entire order, which make everyone’s fitness more economical. Come and get your life healthy.